Crockpot buffalo chicken mac and cheese is a creamy and spicy easy crock pot meal. We love this as a filling weeknight dinner with minimal cleanup!
I love my crock pot and use it often – especially during little league and soccer seasons. Some of my other favorite crockpot recipes are Crockpot Lemon Garlic Chicken, Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Pot Pie Soup with Biscuits, Slow Cooker Spaghetti and Meatballs (Freezer Friendly), and Crockpot Cajun Sausage and Potatoes.
How to Make Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese with Buffalo Chicken?
Dress up ordinary macaroni and cheese with spicy buffalo chicken made in the slow cooker.
- To make this recipe, start by cooking boneless chicken breasts in buffalo sauce until cooked through.
- Then, shred the chicken with two forks and add in the uncooked macaroni.
- Cook for an additional 45 minutes.
- Whisk together a quick cheese sauce on your stove (I promise, it’s super simple).
- Fold in the cheese sauce and serve. Yum!
What to serve with crockpot buffalo chicken Mac and cheese?
Serve this Mac and cheese recipe with a simple green salad or along with bread or rolls. Here are a few recipe ideas for you:
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese Recipe
Crockpot buffalo chicken mac and cheese is a creamy and spicy easy crock pot meal. We love this as an easy weeknight dinner with minimal cleanup!
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces elbow pasta
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 8 ounces shredded colby jack cheese
Combine chicken, chicken broth, wing sauce, and garlic powder inside crock pot.
Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours, until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
Shred chicken with two forks.
Add uncooked pasta and stir until fully covered. Cook on high for 45 minutes or until fully cooked.
Add butter to a sauce pan over medium heat.
Heat until butter is melted.
Whisk in flour then slowly pour in milk while whisking until smooth.
Whisk in cheese until melted and smooth.
Add cheese sauce to the crockpot and mix well.
Serve & enjoy!
More buffalo flavored recipes:
- Buffalo Chicken Soup
- Keto Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower
- Buffalo Chicken Roll-Ups
- Healthy Crockpot Buffalo Chicken
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken (with Frozen Chicken)
Save this recipe for later on Pinterest.
Did you try this recipe for crockpot buffalo chicken Mac and cheese? Let us know what you thought with a rating (above) or comment (below). You can also tag us in your recipe creations on social media using @aileencooks.