Make a batch of these tasty pulled pork nachos to serve during the big game or to enjoy as a delicious snack-like dinner! These sheet pan nachos are so easy to make with our tasty pork recipe and drizzled with barbecue sauce and red onions and then served with sour cream.
Crockpot Pulled Pork Nachos
Pulled pork on nachos is such a yummy way to eat up leftover pulled pork. Or, you can make pulled pork special for this nacho recipe – just like we did! We make coca cola pulled pork in our crockpot for this recipe but you could also make it on your stove top or instant pot. Whatever works best for you!
Then, you slather tortilla chips in cheese and pulled pork. Bake them in the oven until the cheese is melty and crispy. Then serve it with sour cream and any of your other favorite toppings!
Can I make sheet pan nachos ahead of time?
No. It’s best to make the nachos right before you are ready to serve them. However, the pulled pork can be prepared 1 day ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator.
What to serve with pork nachos?
These make a great appetizer paired with a sweet lemonade like this homemade strawberry lemonade from Modern Honey. It would also be great paired with a fruit salad like Winter Fruit Salad or Honey Lime Fruit Salad.
Make a batch of these tasty pulled pork nachos to serve during the big game or to enjoy as a delicious snack-like dinner!
- 1 (3-pound) pork roast
- 1 (8-ounce) can Coca Cola
- 1 (13-ounce) bag tortilla chips
- 3 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- Place pork roast in crockpot.
- Top with can of Coca Cola.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Drain and shred pork with two forks.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread tortilla chips out on a sheet pan.
- Sprinkle with cheese and chopped red onion.
- Top the chips with shredded pulled pork.
- Squeeze bbq sauce on top of the nachos and place in the preheated oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with sour cream and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 546 Total Fat 38g Saturated Fat 14g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 20g Cholesterol 157mg Sodium 190mg Carbohydrates 8g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 0g Sugar 7g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 41g
Did you try this recipe for pulled pork nachos? Let us know what you thought with a rating and comment. You can also tag us in your recipe creations on social media using @aileencooks.