Cheesy instant pot artichoke dip is a dump and go instant pot recipe made with just a handful of ingredients. Plus, it cooks in just 7 minutes!
Who doesn’t love a good cheesy appetizer? I know I certainly do!
The thought of making your own hot artichoke dip at home may sound daunting, but this recipe is actually incredibly easy. Simply throw together a handful of ingredients, close the lid, and press start!
This instant pot dip recipe is truly a “dump and go” recipe that you can whip up quickly for a party. If you are looking for more instant pot appetizers, check out our recipe for instant pot pull apart pizza breadand Instant Pot Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings.
What is best to serve with instant pot artichoke dip?
Can instant pot dip be made ahead?
Yes. Assemble all ingredients in an air-tight container and refrigerate up to 3 days ahead. When ready to cook, dump everything into the Instant Pot and cook.
Can artichoke dip be frozen?
Yes. Place cooled artichoke dip in a freezer-safe container. Make sure to label and date the container (we like using these markers to write the label). Defrost overnight in the refrigerator and reheat in the oven, until hot and bubbly. Whenever possible, we recommend making this dip fresh.
Other ways to serve hot artichoke dip
In case you find yourself with leftovers of this instant pot dip:
- Slathered on toast
- Spread in a turkey cream cheese roll-up (omit the cream cheese)
- Cooked on pizza dough and topped with chopped spinach
- Made into artichoke bruschetta
- Baked into crescent dough muffins
- Serve it with air fryer chicken wings
Cheesy instant pot artichoke dip is a dump and go recipe made with just a handful of ingredients. Plus, it cooks in just 7 minutes!
- 1 (13.75-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (7-ounce) can mild diced green chilies
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Combine artichoke hearts, chilies, mayonnaise, paprika, and garlic powder in Instant Pot.
- Close lid and set pressure release to sealing.
- Press manual or pressure cook button and set to 7 minutes.
- Quick release pressure and remove lid.
- Mix in cheese and serve with chips or celery.
It’s best to make this recipe on the same day you plan to serve it and dish it up hot.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 310 Total Fat 28g Saturated Fat 8g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 19g Cholesterol 36mg Sodium 549mg Carbohydrates 5g Fiber 0g Sugar 1g Protein 9g
Instant pot artichoke dip is a total crowd pleaser and easy enough for a beginner to make!