I love a good roll-up. They are easy, tasty, and crowd pleasing! This recipe for Buffalo Chicken Roll-Ups does all of these things with just 4 simple ingredients. Make sure to check out our full list of buffalo recipes, too!
We love making roll-ups (also known as pinwheels) and have shared a recipe for turkey cream cheese roll-ups in the past. Today we are switching it up with a zestier roll-up recipe.
Easy Buffalo Chicken Roll-Ups
This recipe is incredibly easy to make with shredded chicken, buffalo sauce, and cream cheese. See, I told you it was easy! You can find and print the full recipe at the bottom of this post. Make sure you check out the commonly asked question section below, too. If you like this recipe for buffalo chicken roll-ups, you might like our Air Fryer Chicken Wings Recipe.
This recipe calls for pre-cooked chicken. You can use a rotisserie chicken or try this recipe for easy garlic chicken. If you have an Instant Pot, I recommend this instant pot shredded chicken recipe. You might want to save some chicken for these Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps, too.
Can I make Buffalo Chicken Roll-Ups ahead of time?
You can totally make this recipe in advance and refrigerate. I recommend serving them within two days.
Which buffalo sauce to use?
We like Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Sauce and Sweet Baby Ray’s Buffalo Sauce. I haven’t met a buffalo sauce I didn’t like. You can also whip up your own buffalo sauce as I do in this Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Recipe.
Buffalo Chicken Roll-Ups with Ranch
If you want to add an extra layer of flavor, you can add ranch to the mix! Since you are already using a good amount of sauce, I recommend using a ranch seasoning packet versus ranch dressing.
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded and chilled
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 4 burrito sized tortillas
- Combine chicken, cream cheese, and buffalo wing sauce in a medium bowl. Mix well.
- Lay out a tortilla. Place a heaping 1/2 cup scoop of buffalo chicken into the center of the tortilla.
- Spread the chicken out in a straight line across one side of the tortilla.
- Roll the tortilla up, folding a small edge of each side of the tortilla (as pictured).
- Use a small amount of the sauce from the chicken as glue to attach the end of the tortilla to the side of the tortilla.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas and chicken.
- Cut each roll into four pieces and serve or chill until ready to serve.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 2 roll ups
Amount Per Serving Calories 413Total Fat 23gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 75mgSodium 1439mgCarbohydrates 34gFiber 5gSugar 4gProtein 19g
Nutrition information is an estimate.