These are the softest and cakiest peanut butter chocolate chunk cookies! They are perfectly sweet and easy to make.
Chocolate Chip Cookies have always been my favorite cookie. They were the first thing I learned to bake on my own and there is something about biting into a soft, warm, chocolaty cookie straight from the oven (you know what I’m talking about).
Peanut Butter + Chocolate Chunks + Chocoalte Chips = Heaven
Then, during my first pregnancy, I had a love affair with peanut butter cookies. I may have even convinced my sister-in-law to come over and bake them for me once while I sat on my butt. Or maybe that was during my second pregnancy? Who can remember with all the sugar and hormones flying around.
Soft Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies
All I know is I had to combine two of my favorite cookies. And that’s where these peanut butter chocolate chunk cookies were born. They are the best gooey chocolate peanut butter cookies you will ever make. (You may also like this peanut butter chocolate treat: Christmas puppy chow)
Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
These peanut butter chunk cookies are the best of both worlds. They are crisp on the outside and chewy in the middle. They have a delightful peanut butter flavor and the mixture of chocolate chips and chunks gives you chocolaty goodness in every.single.bite.
These peanut butter chocolate chunk cookies are incredibly easy to make. They take just 10 minutes of prep time. Then you just bake them in the oven and try to be patient while they cool.
Or just eat them straight from the oven like I do! You can also freeze the cookie dough so you can have these peanut butter chocolate chunk cookies on hand any time the craving hits!
We love sharing cookie recipes are here. Make sure you check out our recipes for Christmas Cake Mix Cookies, Salted Caramel Cookies Recipe, One Bowl Salted Chocolate Chip Cookies, Chocolate Butterscotch Cookies, Hazelnut Snowball Cookies, S’mores Blossom Cookies, Glazed Pumpkin Spice Cookies, and Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Bars.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cups brown sugar, not tightly packed
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup creamy natural peanut butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chunks
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugars.
- Gradually add the vanilla, eggs, and peanut butter; mixing after every addition.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and stir until everything is combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks and chocolate chips.
- Place tablespoon sized balls of dough on a greased cookie sheet, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
- Bake in batches for 13 minutes, or until the cookies are golden around the edge
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 60 Serving Size 1 Cookie
Amount Per Serving Calories 118Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 14mgSodium 71mgCarbohydrates 13gNet Carbohydrates 0gFiber 1gSugar 8gSugar Alcohols 0gProtein 2g
Nutrition information is an estimate.