Yummy s’mores blossom cookies topped with toasted marshmallow and Hershey’s kisses. These cookies are so pretty I almost didn’t want to eat them (but we totally did). I love that they have the kisses AND marshmallows – such a fun treat. Also, if you like s’mores, you will love these s’mores brownie cups.
Sharing s’mores blossom cookies
We made these s’mores blossom cookies to deliver to our local family along with Christmas Cake Mix Cookies, Christmas Puppy Chow, Christmas Sprinkle Pudding Cookie, snowball cookies and chocolate butterscotch cookies. We had quite a few deliveries to make, so we needed a lot of cookies!
I had two little helpers in the kitchen. They were in charge of crushing the graham crackers and unwrapping the kisses. I think they liked unwrapping the chocolates most of all. I tried to look the other way as they “taste tested” a few. 🙂
You may also like our recipe for Grinch Christmas Cookies.
Make these delicious blossom cookies rolled in graham crackers and topped with a melted marshmallow.
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick, 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 9 graham crackers, the full rectangle, rolled into fine crumbs
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 large marshmallows cut in half, with-wise
- 20 Hershey's Kisses, unwrapped
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease two cookie sheets and set aside.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer or in a large bowl with a hand mixer, cream together the butter, sugars, and 3/4 cup of the graham cracker crumbs.
- Add in the egg and vanilla, Mix until fully combined.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Do not over mix.
- Scoop heaping tablespoons of the cookie dough and roll into balls. Roll the dough into the remaining graham cracker crumbs and place on the cookie sheets, 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes (just one cookie sheet at a time), until the cookies just begin to crack.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly (1-2 minutes). Set oven to broil.
- Place one marshmallow (cut side down) in the center of each cookie and push down gently so they stick.
- Put the cookies back in the oven - 12 inches below the broiler. Broil just until the marshmallows begin to brown, 30-45 seconds. (You will need to watch the entire time or the marshmallows may burn)
- Remove cookies from the oven and immediately place 1 Hershey's kiss in the center of each marshmallow, pressing down.
- Allow cookies to fully cool before serving or storing.
Serving Size1 cookie
Amount Per Serving Calories 154 Total Fat 7g Saturated Fat 4g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 2g Cholesterol 23mg Sodium 133mg Carbohydrates 22g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 1g Sugar 11g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 2g
Did you try this recipe for s’mores blossom cookies? Let us know what you thought with a rating and comment! You can also tag us in your recipe creations on social media using @aileencooks.