Make a batch of these tasty air fryer drumsticks for dinner tonight! This easy five ingredient recipe is made with just a few simple steps and comes out with tender chicken and crispy skin.
5 ingredient drumsticks in the air fryer
This simple air fryer drumsticks recipe is made with barbecue sauce brushed on the chicken part-way through cooking, giving you that sticky sauce that you love about barbecue chicken. This is a great alternative to making air fryer chicken wings that is perfect for an easy and family-friendly dinner for your family. I love that this recipe has just 5 ingredients: chicken drumsticks, butter, bbq sauce, salt, and pepper.
What to serve with air fryer drumsticks?
- Baked White Cheddar Mac and Cheese
- Green Beans with Caramelized Shallots
- Corn on the cob
- Maple Bacon Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
- Creamy Fruit Salad Recipe (Thanksgiving Fruit Salad)
- 8 drumsticks
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- Pat drumsticks dry.
- Coat each drumstick in melted butter using a pastry brush.
- Sprinkle generously with salt & pepper.
- Place drumsticks on air fryer basket without overcrowding.
- Cook at 375°F for 30 minutes.
- Remove from air fryer and coat drumsticks in bbq sauce.
- Place back in air fryer and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle drumsticks with parsley.
- Serve and enjoy!
Drumsticks should be air fried in a single layer. Work in batches, if needed.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 662Total Fat 40gSaturated Fat 19gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 17gCholesterol 292mgSodium 1164mgCarbohydrates 29gFiber 1gSugar 24gProtein 45g
Nutrition information is an estimate.
Did you try this recipe for air fryer drumsticks? Let us know what you thought with a rating and comment. You can also tag us in your recipe creations on social media using @aileencooks and #aileencooks.