As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you wondering if you can make cinnamon rolls in your air fryer? The answer is yes! We show you exactly how to make air fryer cinnamon rolls in this post!
I don’t know about you, but getting an air fryer has been a total game changer. I love it for so many things – making appetizers (like mozzarella sticks and lemon pepper wings) extra crispy and delicious, heating up food for my kiddos (hello chicken nuggets), and making healthy dinner items like air fryer Brussels sprouts and air fryer chicken parmesan.
But did you know you can make desserts in your air fryer? You totally can! Now, I don’t know if you actually classify cinnamon rolls as a dessert or a breakfast item. Either way, you are going to LOVE these delicious air fried cinnamon buns! And if you are looking for more cinnamon roll recipes, try instant pot pillsbury cinnamon rolls, Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll Casserole and instant pot monkey bread.
Stay tuned, because we will be releasing more air fryer dessert recipes over the next few weeks, including air fryer Oreos, air fryer Reeses, and air fryer banana bread (not quite dessert, but tasty)! We also just shared a recipe for air fryer donuts that you are going to want to try! Sign up for our newsletter so you are the first to hear about new recipes!
Can you cook canned cinnamon rolls in an air fryer?
Yes. This recipe uses canned cinnamon rolls. They cook up quickly in the air fryer – just 5 minutes at 350F and they are ready!
What to serve with air fried cinnamon rolls?
We love pairing cinnamon rolls with fruit salad. Here are a couple of tasty recipes:
- Winter Fruit Salad
- Triple Berry Fruit Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing
- Creamy Fruit Salad Recipe (Thanksgiving Fruit Salad)
- Honey Lime Fruit Salad
- Valentine’s Day Fruit Kabobs for Kids
Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
- 1 12.4-ounce tube cinnamon rolls
- Spray air fryer basket or tray with olive oil. Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Open tube of cinnamon rolls according to package directions.
- Remove cinnamon rolls and set icing aside.
- Arrange cinnamon rolls in air fryer, so they are not touching.
- Air fry for 5 minutes, until golden brown on top.
- Remove from air fryer and transfer to a cooling rack.
- Spread icing on top of cinnamon rolls.
- Serve and enjoy!
Did you try this recipe for air fryer cinnamon rolls? Let us know what you thought with a rating (above) or comment (below). You can also tag us in your recipe creations on social media using @aileencooks and #aileencooks.