Make your ham in the slow cooker with this easy crockpot brown sugar ham recipe! We show you a simple way to reheat your ham while cooking it in a simple sweet sauce.
We love making ham a few times a year. One of our favorite times to make Ham is Easter. It’s a special tradition, but I’m always wanting to experiment with different ways to reheat ham that doesn’t dry it out and is low-work.
I like this recipe for crockpot brown sugar ham because it takes about 5 minutes to mix up the sauce and then it cooks on low for 6-8 hours while you focus on other festivities. If you’re looking for more ways to cook ham, try our recipe for air fryer ham.
What to serve with crock pot ham?
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 pound bone-in ham (check to make sure it fits your slow cooker)
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- Pour water in slow cooker and place ham on top.
- Whisk together butter, mustard, brown sugar, and garlic.
- Pour sauce over ham.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Carefully remove the ham. Slice and serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1/2 pound cooked ham
Amount Per Serving Calories 381Total Fat 18gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 160mgSodium 2415mgCarbohydrates 6gFiber 0gSugar 5gProtein 51g
Nutrition information is an estimate.
Did you try this recipe for Crockpot Brown Sugar Ham? Let us know what you thought with a rating and comment. You can also tag us in your recipe creations on social media using #aileencooks and @aileencooks.