As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Whip up a batch of this chocolate pumpkin spice fudge for your next party or Sunday dinner. The best part? You can make it in the microwave!
Every year when we take our kids to Disneyland, we hit up the fudge counter in critter country. Usually, my husband encourages me to take the kids on the Winnie the Pooh ride while he picks out some delicious fudge. I finally made time to recreate one of our favorite treats with this Fall-inspired fudge.
Why chocolate pumpkin spice fudge?
When planning out my fall recipes, I knew I wanted to change up my pumpkin baking routine and make some pumpkin spice fudge. Then it dawned on me. What makes fudge unique? Chocolate. Yes, chocolate. It makes everything better.
The chocolate fudge in this recipe melds so well with the pumpkin spice fudge. It’s the perfect combination.
Many recipes call for making fudge on the stove top with a candy thermometer. I wanted to simplify it for you so this recipe is for microwave fudge. Trust me when I say it is still amazing. Just less work.
It takes right around 10 minutes to prep this fudge and then it goes in the refrigerator for a few hours. That is the hardest part. Waiting.
I promise it’s worth the wait. Good luck only eating one piece. I kept a spoon in my pan and came back for many, many “tastes”. In fact, it almost didn’t get photographed because I just kept eating it. Enjoy.
You may also like: Pumpkin Sheet Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting or Easy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Fudge
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk divided
- pinch salt
- 2 tsp vanilla divided
- 11 oz bag white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Place the semi-sweet chocolate chips, mini marshmallows, 1/2 can sweetened condensed milk, and salt in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave in 45-second increments, mixing each time. Once fully melted, fold in 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- Grease a 9x9 square dish.
- Pour the chocolate fudge batter into the dish and smooth out the top with a rubber spatula.
- Combine the white chocolate chips and remaining 1/2 can of sweetened condensed milk in a microwave safe bowl
- Microwave in 45-second increments, mixing each time.
- Once fully melted, mix in the pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, and 1 tsp vanilla until fully combined.
- Pour the pumpkin fudge on top of the chocolate fudge. Smooth the top with a rubber spatula.
- Refrigerate 3-4 hours, until set.
- Cut into squares and serve. Refrigerate any uneaten chocolate pumpkin spice fudge.
We loved this recipe for chocolate pumpkin spice fudge and hope you do, too!