As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Reese’s peanut butter cups in the air fryer? Yes, please! This simple and delicious recipe for air fryer Reese’s features a full-sized peanut butter cup wrapped in a yummy dough and air fried to perfection.
They get so gooey in the center and pillowy soft on the outside. Good luck eating just one of these tasty fried peanut butter cups. Also, make sure you try our recipe for air fried Oreos. They are not to be missed! Make sure to sign up for my newsletter so you never miss a new recipe!
Dessert in the Air Fryer
I love my air fryer for all kinds of things. Meat ready in just minutes. It makes frozen food taste amazing. And dessert? Oh, air fried dessert. How I love you!
I am already a huge chocolate peanut fan and Reese’s have been my favorite since childhood. But this air fried dessert takes it to the next level. Plus, it only requires three ingredients. You read that right, three ingredients!
Air fryer Reeses Ingredients
- REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups (buy them in bulk here)
- Refrigerated Crescent Roll Dough (or make your own, if you want to get fancy)
- C&H Pure Cane Confectioner’s Powdered Sugar
Can I substitute other candy bars?
Yes, you can use any fun-sized chocolate candy bar in this recipe. It would be a great way to use up leftover Halloween candy (or make this peanut butter cup cookie bar recipe)! Some delicious ones would be Snickers, Three Musketeers, or Mounds.
How long do air fried Reese’s stay fresh?
3-5 days. Make sure to store them in an air-tight container at room temperature.
TIPS FOR MAKING AIR FRIED REESE’S
- Space them out in the air fryer. It’s better to work in batches than squish them together so they cook evenly.
- Don’t make them ahead of time. Air fryer Reese’s are really best right when they come out. They will stay fresh for a day or two but they aren’t going to have quite the same texture as they cool and sit.
- If you do have leftovers, store them in an air-tight container at room-temperature.
- You can use other fun-sized candy bars in this recipe.
- There is no need to preheat your air fryer or flip the Reese’s in this recipe.
- Use a small mesh strainer to sprinkle the powdered sugar on top. It spreads it perfectly even on top. (This is the one I recommend: OXO Good Grips 3-Inch Mini Strainer)
What kind of air fryer was used?
I tested this recipe in the COSORI Air Fryer, Max XL 5.8 Quart
Air Fryer Reese's Recipe
- 1 8-ounce package crescent roll dough
- 8 Full-Sized Reese's Peanut Butter cups
- Powdered sugar for garnish
- Open package of crescent roll dough and seperate all of the crescent rolls.
- Place one peanut butter cup in the center of each crescent roll and wrap it until it's compeltey covered. Pinch the edges to seal.
- Arrange wrapped Reese's in your air fryer basket or tray in a single layer, with a little bit of space in between each one. You may need to work in batches.
- Air fry at 360° for 8 minutes.
- Remove air fried Reese's and dust with powdered sugar.
- Enjoy immediately.