As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Just when you thought your air fryer couldn’t impress you more, here’s a surefire recipe for Air Fryer Bagels.
These bagels only require four ingredients and have the perfect texture. Step-up your breakfast game by making a batch of these homemade bagels for your family!
Welcome back to Aileen Cooks, foodie friends! My name is Aileen and I am an avid home cook who loves to share recipes to make your mealtimes easier and tastier!
You have no idea how excited I am to present to you these Air Fryer Bagels: I absolutely love how they turned out! Just when you thought you’ve made everything with your air fryer, think again. Your friends and family will be so impressed with these homemade bagels! Brushed with melted butter and topped with bagel seasoning, they’ve got a burst of flavor with every bite!
More Air Fryer Recipes for Breakfast
Looking for more breakfast recipes to make with your air fryer? You’ve come to the right place! Take a look at these other breakfast staples made straight in the air fryer:
How Long Does It Take To Bake Bagels In The Air Fryer?
These bagels take 12 minutes to bake in the air fryer.
How Many Air Fryer Bagels Can I Make With This Recipe?
In total, this recipe yields five bagels. Since they bake so quickly (only 12 minutes!), feel free to make multiple batches, should you need more!
Can I Freeze Homemade Bagels?
Absolutely! To freeze homemade bagels, pre-slice each one and place them into a freezer bag. They can be frozen for up to three months.
When you’re ready to eat them, allow the frozen bagels to thaw on your counter (30 minutes to 1 hour) and then reheat in your air fryer at 300 degrees for about 5 minutes.
What Goes On Everything Bagels?
I love using these toppings on my homemade everything bagels:
- Cream cheese (herbed or plain)
- Peanut butter
- Sunflower butter
- Almond butter
- Ham and cheddar
Did you know that I have a cookbook? Yes! My “I Love My Air Fryer” cookbook features 175 air fryer recipes that cost $12 or less to make. You can grab your copy here and learn more about my cookbooks here!
Leave Enough Space In The Air Fryer Basket
As described in the recipe below, it’s vital that you space each of your bagels when placing them in the air fryer. When it comes to air frying, it’s all about air flow for even cooking. This is why most air fryer recipes tell you to cook recipes in a single layer.
Air Fryer Bagels
- 1 cup self rising flour + more for rolling
- 1 cup low greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons salted butter melted
- 2 tablespoons everything bagel seasoning
- Preheat air fryer to 330 degrees F.
- Combine flour and greek yogurt in a large bowl.
- Mix until a sticky dough forms.
- Pour dough onto a well floured surface.
- Divide dough into 5 equal pieces and shape them into bagels.
- Spray inside of air fryer with non-stick cooking spray. Arrange bagels inside air fryer, spaced 1/2 inch apart. Air fry 12 minutes.
- Brush tops of bagels with melted butter and top with everything bagel seasoning.
- Let cool, serve, and enjoy.