This instant pot meatballs recipe is sponsored by Stubb’s Bar-B-Q Sauce but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Whip up a batch of these tasty cocktail meatballs in your Instant Pot. I love how quick and easy they are to make. They are a family-friendly recipe with the perfect amount of sweetness, thanks to Stubb’s Bar-B-Q Sauce.
How to make Instant Pot Meatballs?
Just throw together a handful of ingredients, brown them on saute, toss in some water and Stubb’s Bar-B-Q Sauce, and cook for 4 minutes. They are a simple and quick instant pot appetizer recipe. Scroll down for the full printable recipe.
What to make with Barbecue meatballs?
For a simple meal, serve the instant pot meatballs with barbecue sauce over mashed potatoes and drizzled with sauce. You can also pair them with a simple green salad.
Other Appetizer Recipes to Try
We have several tasty appetizers to share, including air fryer chicken wings, Instant Pot Artichoke Dip, Instant Pot Corn Bread, Instant Pot Artichokes with Creamy Chili Dipping Sauce, and Instant Pot Pull Apart Pizza Bread.
Where to buy Stubb’s Bar-B-Q Sauce?
You can purchase Stubb’s Bar-B-Q Sauce and French’s Mustard at Walmart. Stubb’s Legendary Bar-B-Q sauces are gluten-free, have no MSG, no HFCS, no trans fats, and no sulfites. Stubb’s Bar-B-Q Sauces are made with pride – from glass bottles to all-natural ingredients to big, bold flavors. No fancy ingredients or anything overly sophisticated – just genuinely good products that complement all kinds of meat.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon dried chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 (18-ounce) bottle Stubb's Bar-B-Q Sauce
- Combine ground beef, breadcrumbs, egg, onion, salt, garlic powder, and black pepper in a medium bowl.
- Mix together until fully combined. Take heaping tablespoons and roll meat mixture into golfball-sized balls.
- Press saute button on Instant Pot. Pour in olive oil.
- Once olive oil is heated up, add in meatballs in a single layer. Work in batches, if needed.
- Let meatballs brown, without moving, aproximately 1 minute. Turn meatballs over and let them brown on the other side for another minute.
- Remove meatballs and set aside.
- Pour in water and deglaze bottom of pot.
- Add meatballs back into instant pot. Pour Stubb's Bar-B-Q Sauce over meatballs.
- Close lid and set pressure release to sealing.
- Press manual or pressure cook button and set to 4 minutes.
- Natural Pressure Release.
- Remove lid and serve instant pot meatballs on toothpicks, with sauce drizzled over them.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 4 meatballs
Amount Per Serving Calories 305Total Fat 19gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 99mgSodium 421mgCarbohydrates 9gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 23g
Nutrition information is an estimate.