This recipe for spiced roasted cauliflower is an easy dish that makes eating vegetables fun! Roasting cauliflower deepens and sweetens the flavor. it is an incredibly kid-friendly way to offer more fresh vegetables to your kids.
If you or your family aren’t fans of traditional steamed cauliflower, than this recipe is for you! I know first hand because my husband did not like cauliflower until he tried it roasted. Now he gobbles it up every time I make it. So does my daughter, the meat eater. In fact, the last time I made this recipe, she ate only cauliflower for dinner. I’m all for encouraging balanced meals, but I would call that a mommy win.
To make the roasted cauliflower, start by washing and cutting up your cauliflower into florets.
Toss with olive oil and spices.
Spread the cauliflower onto a cookie sheet.
Roast for 20-25 minutes and enjoy your healthy side dish!
- 1 head cauliflower, washed and cut into florets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil or parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss the cauliflower, olive oil and spices until evenly coated.
- Spread the cauliflower out on the cookie sheet in a single layer
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, stir half way through.
- Spiced roasted cauliflower is done when it is fork tender and begins to brown.
Amount Per Serving Calories 107