This recipe for foil packet Mahi Mahi with Pineapple Salsa is sponsored by La Victoria. All opinions are my own.
Foil Packet Mahi Mahi with Pineapple Salsa
I love that this foil packet mahi-mahi is such a quick and easy dish to make. If you haven’t made a foil packet dinner before then you’re in for a treat. The foil packet keeps the fish perfectly moist and flavorful.
You start with 4 squares of foil, 4 mahi-mahi fillets, pineapple salsa, extra virgin olive oil, salt, and pepper.
Season your fish liberally with salt and pepper. Place one mahi-mahi filet in the center of each foil square.
Brush the fish with extra virgin olive oil.
Wrap it up like a package. Just fold the top and bottom.
Then, make a tee-pee with the other two sides and crimp the top. Now you have a foil packet. Bake in the over for 12-14 minutes.
Unwrap your package and top with pineapple salsa. I used La Victoria Pineapple Salsa. It’s sweet taste pairs really well with Mahi-Mahi and it’s mild flavor makes it kid-friendly. Using pineapple salsa from the jar also makes this a quick weeknight meal. You can have dinner on the table in 20 minutes.
A quick and easy fish dinner that takes 20 minutes or less.
- 4 mahi mahi filets
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup La Victoria Salsa Pineapple
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Season mahi mahi with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Brush each mahi mahi filet with olive oil.
- Wrap each piece of fish in a square of foil by folding the top and bottom and creating a tee-pee with the sides of the foil. Crimp the top to keep it together.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, until the fish is flaky and cooked thoroughly.
- Spread the pineapple salsa over each mahi mahi fillet prior to serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories 114