Make this decadent Instant Pot Nutella cheesecake with an Oreo cookie crust, rich chocolate ganache, and chocolate whipped cream on top.
I love making cheesecake in my instant pot! It comes out perfectly creamy and delicious and tastes like it came from a professional bakery. Yet, I can whip one of these babies up in my own kitchen!
Nutella Cheesecake with Oreo Crust
Making your own Nutella cheesecake in a pressure cooker is not difficult with our easy to follow recipe. The hardest part is waiting for it to chill in the fridge all day! I promise, it will be worth it!
You are going to absolutely love the combination of nutella cheesecake, Oreo cookie crust, decadent chocolate ganache, and chocolate whipped cream!
If you are looking for more cheesecake recipes, try our recipes for Instant Pot Brownie Cheesecake, Instant Pot Reese’s Cheesecake, Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake, and Instant Pot Oreo Cheesecake. Plus, there are several exclusive instant pot dessert recipes in my cookbook, The “I Love My Instant Pot” Affordable Meals Recipe Book.
Instant Pot Nutella Cheesecake FAQs
Can you freeze Nutella cheesecake?
Yes. Cook and cool your cheesecake in the fridge. Then, wrap it in 2 layers of foil, label the foil with a permanent marker, and freeze up to 3 months.
You can also slice up your cheesecake and freeze it in individual slices. That way, you can have a chocolaty sweet treat anytime the craving hits.
Are cheesecakes hard to make?
No. Cheesecakes are not hard to make, but they do have quite a few steps. If you are new to making cheesecake, set aside at least an hour to prepare the batter and get it ready for cooking. That way, you won’t feel stressed.
How do you know a cheesecake is done?
Give it a little jiggle! Your cheesecake is done when it is still wiggly in the center, but set around the edges. If it is wiggling around the edges, it is not quite ready and you will need to add a few minutes of cooking time.
The center of the cheesecake will firm up as it cools in the fridge. That’s why your cheesecake is not actually done and ready to eat until it has been chilled. It’s all a part of the process!
- 1 cup crushed Oreo cookie crumbs, about 12 cookies
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 large egg yolk, room temperature
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
Chocolate Whipped Cream
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Chocolate sprinkles for garnish
- Line the bottom of a (7-inch) cheesecake pan with parchment paper and spray the sides with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Using a fork, mix together the Oreo cookie crumbs with the 2 tablespoons melted butter.
- Press the cookie crust into the bottom and sides of the cheesecake pan.
- Place cheesecake pan with crust in freezer to set while preparing the nutella cheesecake filling.
- Using a hand or stand mixer, beat together the cream cheese and granulated sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the nutella, 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and flour until combined
- Mix in the eggs and egg yolk, one at a time, just until combined. Do not overmix!
- Pour cheesecake mixture into the crust.
- Pour 1 cup of water inside the instant pot cooking pot.
- Place a trivet inside the instant pot.
- Cover the cheesecake pan with foil and carefully place the cheesecake into the instant pot using either a foil sling, or the trivet, if it has handles.
- Close the lid and set the pressure release valve to sealing.
- Press the manual or pressure cook button and set to 50 minutes on high pressure.
- Allow the pressure to naturally release.
- Carefuly remove the cheesecake from the instant pot.
- Let the cheesecake cool at room temperature, for about an hour.
- Place cheesecake in the fridge overnight, or for 8 hours.
- Once the cheesecake has been chilled, prepare the ganache.
- Heat 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream over medium heat until steaming but not boiling.
- Place the chocolate chips in a heat safe bowl.
- Pour the heated whipping cream over the chocolate chips. Let sit for 2 minutes.
- Whisk together the heavy cream and chocolate chips until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate ganache over the nutella cheesecake and spread out evenly.
- Using a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat together 1 cup heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Beat until stiff peaks form, about 5 minutes.
- Scoop the chocolate whipped cream into a piping bag.
- Pipe the whipped cream around the edges of the cheesecake.
- Sprinkle chocolate sprinkles all over the nutella cheesecake.
- Serve and enjoy!
Refrigerate or freeze any uneaten portion.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
The "I Love My Instant Pot" Affordable Meals Recipe Book
Fat Daddio's PCC-73 Cheesecake Pan 7 x 3 Inch
Oster 270-Watt Hand Mixer with HEATSOFT Technology
Wilton Cupcake Decorating Icing Tips, 12-Piece Set
Instant Pot Duo 80 7-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Saute, Yogurt Maker, and Warmer, 8-QT, Stainless Steel/Black
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1 slice
Amount Per Serving Calories 847Total Fat 54gSaturated Fat 30gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 20gCholesterol 171mgSodium 248mgCarbohydrates 87gNet Carbohydrates 0gFiber 4gSugar 63gSugar Alcohols 0gProtein 10g
Nutrition information is an estimate.
Save this recipe for later on Pinterest.
Did you try this recipe for instant pot nutella cheesecake? Let us know what you thought with a rating and review (the star ratings above).