Fudgy and decadent, these fudgy Nutella Brownies are a special treat!
Why has it taken me so long to discover Nutella? I had tried it in a baked good maybe once in the past, but hadn’t really discovered it (and started buying the jars in bulk) until this last pregnancy.As soon as I discovered the giant two pack of Nutella jars at Costco, I have been thinking about recipe testing these fudgy Nutella brownies. (If you don’t have a Costco membership, you can also buy the large jars on Amazon)
I am so glad I finally made it happen! They are chewy, fudgy, and oh so chocolaty.
Just be warned, you may have a problem saying no to seconds…
Sean and I ate almost half of the pan before I had the chance to take pictures. I had to steal them away before they all disappeared. My poor kids didn’t get more than a couple of bites of these fudgy Nutella brownies. Sorry kids – your parents both have a major sweet tooth. If you are looking for a frosted brownie recipe, try these frosted chocolate chunk brownies.
- Strawberry Nutella Turnovers
- S’mores Brownie Cups
- Apple Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Peach Cobbler
- Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
- 2/3 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups Nutella
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Grease a square 8x8 baking dish and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Combine the Nutella, eggs, and vanilla in a medium bowl. Mix well.
- Make a well in the center of the flour mixture and fold in the Nutella until just combined.
- Add in the chocolate chips and mix again.
- Pour the brownie batter into the greased baking dish and bake 25-30 minutes.
- Let the fudgy Nutella brownies cool before slicing.
Amount Per Serving Calories 398