Whip up a batch of these one-bowl Easter M&M cookies, just in time for Easter Sunday! I love a good cookie – especially those with M&Ms or chocolate chips hiding inside.
Easter Cookies with M&Ms
So, of course, I knew I wanted to share some-type of Easter-themed yumminess for you this year. These Easter Cookies with M&Ms fit the bill!
They are a simple, one-bowl cookie recipe that you top with spring colored chocolate candies for a special Easter treat.
More Easter Recipes:
- Easter Rice Krispie Treats
- Crockpot Brown Sugar Ham
- Instant Pot Carrots with Brown Sugar Glaze
- Air Fryer Ham
- Healthy Carrot Muffins
Making these cookies for other holidays
Of course, you can make these any time. After all, Spring just started. You could just as easily call these “Spring M&Ms Cookies” and make them all the way up until summer.
Then, just switch them out for patriotic M&Ms (assuming you live in the US) and call them Independence Day Cookies.
You can also try my recipe for Halloween Chocolate Chip cookies, which is a slightly different version of this cookie. While you’re at it, you may want to read my tips on freezing cookie dough, so you always have some on hand.
Anyhoo, I hope you enjoy this recipe for Easter M&Ms Cookies. If you try them, please tag me on social media or drop a comment below so I can hear how they turned out.
More Cookie Recipes:
- Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- Ranger Cookies
- Patriotic Edible Cookie Dough
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 box Easter M&M Candies
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together sugar and butter. (I love using my mixer for this, but it can be done by hand)
- Mix in the eggs and vanilla, stirring well after each addition.
- Add the flour and baking soda to the bowl and mix until fully combined.
- Take heaping tablespoons-full of dough and roll each into a ball. (This cookie scoop is the best!)
- Place cookie dough balls on prepared cookie sheet, spaced 2-inches apart.
- Gently press down on the top of each cookie dough ball with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 8-10 mintues, until cookies are slightly brown around the edges.
- Remove cookies from oven and immediately top each cookie with M&Ms.
- Let cookies cool 10 minutes on cookie sheet.
- Carefully transfer cookies to a cooling rack to finish cooling.
These cookies will turn out best if made with room temperature ingredients. I advise pulling everything out and letting it sit on the counter for 30 minutes prior to baking.
Uneaten cookies can be stored in an air-tight containter at room temperature for up to 3 days. Make sure they are fully cooled before placing inside the container.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 36 Serving Size 1 cookie
Amount Per Serving Calories 92Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 21mgSodium 40mgCarbohydrates 12gFiber 0gSugar 6gProtein 1g
Nutrition information is an estimate.
Did you try this recipe for Easter M&Ms Cookies? Let us know what you thought with a rating and comment!