Enjoy all of the flavors and textures of rice without all of those extra carbs! This instant pot cauliflower rice recipe is a simple cauliflower rice recipe with cilantro, black beans, and lime. Make sure to check out our full list of instant pot recipes and cauliflower recipes, too.
I love rice with so many dishes, burritos, tacos, chicken curry, even stuffed peppers. Lately, I have been replacing rice with cauliflower rice as much as possible. Not only does it taste great and have almost the same texture as rice, but it’s a lot healthier, too.
What does cauliflower rice taste like?
It tastes very plain on it’s own – just like rice! That’s the beauty of using cauliflower rice in place of rice. It takes on whatever flavors you add to it. This recipe adds cilantro and lime, so it comes out tasting like those flavors! i also love making cauliflower rice with a little bit of soy sauce.
What to serve with instant pot cauliflower rice?
You can serve this recipe with any dish that would traditionally be served with rice. Here are some of my favorites:
- Instant Pot Hawaiian Chicken (Just 3 Ingredients)
- Instant Pot Taco Stuffed Peppers
- Slow Cooker Hawaiian Pork Loin
- Instant Pot Salmon with Homemade Teriyaki Sauce
- Baked Teriyaki Chicken and Pineapple
Enjoy all of the flavors and textures of rice without all of those extra carbs! This instant pot cauliflower rice recipe is a simple cauliflower rice recipe with cilantro, black beans, and lime.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup cilantro, finely minced
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- Press saute on instant pot and add oil and butter.
- Once butter is melted, add chopped onion. Saute for 5 minutes, until softened and golden brown.
- Stir in the minced garlic. Sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Turn instant pot off.
- Add frozen cauliflower, beans, broth, cilantro, lime juice, garlic salt, seasoned pepper, and lime zest. Mix.
- Close lid and set pressure release valve to sealing.
- Press manual or pressure cook button and set to 2 minutes on high pressure.
- Quick release pressure. Remove lid once float valve drops down.
- Stir cauliflower rice and serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size1/2 cup
Amount Per Serving Calories 159Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 9mgSodium 644mgCarbohydrates 21gNet Carbohydrates 0gFiber 5gSugar 5gSugar Alcohols 0gProtein 6g
Nutrition information is an estimate.
Save this recipe for later on Pinterest.
Did you try this recipe for instant pot cauliflower rice and beans? Let us know what you thought with a star rating and review (above).