Make this easy dump and go instant pot vegetable soup for dinner tonight! With just three ingredients, you will have dinner on the table in under 30 minutes!
I have said this so many times before, but we love soup around here! I share 3 to 4 new soup recipes every month in the Fall and Winter months and have shared several instant pot soup recipes. Some of my favorites are instant pot tomato soup, Instant Pot Chicken and Dumplings, Instant Pot Butternut Squash Soup, Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe, and Loaded Instant Pot Potato Soup.
3 Ingredient Instant Pot Vegetable Soup
This soup is really simple to make. It’s made with vegetable broth, a bag of frozen vegetables, and tomato passata. Then, you just season the vegetable soup with salt and pepper to match your tastes. It’s a very simple soup recipe that works perfectly for those hectic night when you are exhausted and don’t have the time (or energy) to make a complicate meal.
What is Tomato Passata?
Tomato passata is a cross between tomato paste and tomato sauce. It’s a tomato puree that’s made by cooking and straining tomatoes. It most often sold in a tall skinny jar. If you can’t don’t have passata on hand, you can substitute it for 1/2 cup tomato sauce.
What to serve with instant pot vegetable soup?
Serve this simple vegetable soup with crackers, croutons, or bread. If you want to try your hand at making bread to pair with this soup, try one of these recipes:
- Italian Bread Bowls Recipe
- Whole Wheat French Bread
- Freezer Friendly Parker House Rolls Recipe
- Cheesy Garlic Bread Recipe
- 30 Minute Dinner Rolls
This simple dump and go instant pot vegetable soup recipe is perfect for those hectic nights. Just throw it together and let it cook. It will be ready in under 30 minutes!
- 3 cups mixed frozen vegetables
- 1/2 cup passata
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine vegetables, broth, passata, salt, and pepper in instant pot
- Whisk the soup to blend the tomato passata into the vegetable broth.
- Close the lid and set the pressure release valve to sealing.
- Press the manual or pressure cook button and set to 8 minutes.
- Quick release pressure and serve.
If you cannot find passata, tomato sauce may be used.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- The "I Love My Instant Pot" Affordable Meals Recipe Book
- SteamMates Wraps Compatible with Instant Pot Accessories 6 qt | Customize Your Instant Pot with Different Designs | Fits InstaPot Duo 6 qt ONLY | Spring Floral Red Duo 6 Qt
- Instant Pot Duo 80 7-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Saute, Yogurt Maker, and Warmer, 8-QT, Stainless Steel/Black
Serving Size1 1/2 cups
Amount Per Serving Calories 102 Total Fat 0g Saturated Fat 0g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 788mg Carbohydrates 20g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 6g Sugar 6g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 4g
Did you try this recipe for instant pot vegetable soup? Let us know what you thought with a rating and comment. You can also tag us in your recipe creations on social media using @aileencooks.