Freezer Friendly Ham & Egg Breakfast Sandwiches make a quick meal when you’re on the run or just really busy in the morning with other things (ahem like 3 kids). These breakfast sandwiches are easy to make and go in the freezer individually wrapped so you can pull one out at a time.
They are similar to the freezer friendly ham breakfast burritos I shared with you – just wrapped in an English muffin instead of tortilla. It would be nice to have both in your freezer so you can pick whatever you are in the mood for today.
To make the eggs for these sandwiches, you will want to break one egg into each muffin tin slot.
Whisk it together with a fork and add salt, pepper, and green onions.
Bake them in the oven until they are set.
Bonus: you can toast your English muffins in the oven at the same time!
Once your eggs are ready, build your sandwiches, wrap them in foil, and pop them in the freezer. Easy.
- 12 eggs
- salt and pepper
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 12 English muffins
- 12 slices Canadian bacon
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a standard muffin tin.
- Break one egg into each muffin slot and lightly beat with a fork.
- Season eggs with salt and pepper and top with green onions.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes, until the eggs are set.
- Meanwhile, separate each English muffin and place facing up on a cookie sheet. Toast in the oven, alongside the eggs, for 3 minutes. You may need to work in batches.
- Once eggs are done, remove from oven and let them cool slightly.
- Assemble sandwiches by placing a slice of Canadian bacon on an english muffin and topping with the cooked egg and grated cheese.
- Wrap each sandwich in foil and freeze in a freezer safe bag.
- To reheat in the oven: reheat at 200 degrees for 10 minutes
- To reheat in the microwave: remove foil and cook on high for 90 seconds
Looking for more freezer friendly breakfasts?
- Chocolate Chip Blender Waffles
- Bakery Style Blueberry Muffins
- Whole Wheat Pumpkin Pancakes
- Freezer Friendly Ham Breakfast Burritos