Skip the grill with these easy cheeseburger sliders. They are flavorful and comforting. The best news? They will be ready in just 30 minutes!
We love having cheeseburger sliders on busy nights like right when school starts back up or during baseball and soccer season. They are incredibly easy to make and taste delicious!
How to make cheeseburger sliders?
As mentioned above, this cheeseburger sliders recipe is a very simple 30 minute meal. (scroll down for the full recipe)
- Start by preheating your oven.
- Next, pour dried minced onion in an even layer on the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Then press the ground beef into the casserole dish.
- Sprinkle some seasonigs on top.
- Poke holes in the beef and place in the oven.
- Top with cheese for the last 5 minutes. (you could also top them with air fryer bacon)
- Serve on dinnner rolls and enjoy!
What to server with easy cheeseburger sliders?
We love serving a potato side dish or something that feels like fries with this cheeseburger sliders recipe. For potato-based sides, I recommend serving it with french fries, instant pot baked potatoes, Blooming Potatoes, or Zesty Potatoes.
Homemade dinner rolls for oven-baked cheeseburger sliders
I usually make my own dinner rolls to go with these sliders, but they can also be served with store bough dinner rolls. Grab the 30 minute dinner roll recipe here.
Even if making the dinner rolls, this is still a 30 minute meal. It may stretch to 35-40 minutes if you aren’t farmiliar with roll making. Either way, it is still a very quick recipe. It is also a frugal recipe – especially if making your own rolls.
Don’t want to make your own rolls? That’s okay! Just you use regular store-bought dinner rolls or Hawaiian sweet rolls.
Other easy 30 minute meal recipes
30 minute meals are so convenient for busy work and school nights. If you are looking for more recipes to add to your list, try Sloppy Joes, Mini Chicken Pot Pies (Freezer Friendly), and Instant Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta.
- 1/2 cup dried minced onion
- 2 1/3 pounds ground beef
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- 12 dinner rolls
- 24 dill pickle slices
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread the dried minced onion on the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- Press the ground beef into the pan until it is in an even layer.
- Season liberally with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Using a straw, poke holes all over the ground beef.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Removed beef from the oven and carefully drain the fat without letting the beef fall out of the baking dish. Pat the top with a paper towel.
- Switch oven to broil.
- Arrange the cheddar cheese slices evenly across the top of the beef.
- Broil until melted - about 30 seconds.
- Slice into 12 equal squares.
- Cut your dinner rolls in half and place one cheeseburger square into each roll.
- Top each cheeseburger slider with 2 pickle slices and serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 2 sliders
Amount Per Serving Calories 762Total Fat 44gSaturated Fat 18gTrans Fat 2gUnsaturated Fat 20gCholesterol 184mgSodium 1129mgCarbohydrates 30gNet Carbohydrates 0gFiber 3gSugar 2gSugar Alcohols 0gProtein 59g
Nutrition information is an estimate.
We love a good 30 minute meal and these cheeseburger sliders are at the top of our list!