Crockpot Hawaiian Chicken
This crockpot Hawaiian chicken is one of those recipes that is insanely easy to make and tastes delicious. I almost always have the ingredients in my pantry. I love that I can whip it up on almost any day and it only takes about 10 minutes of dedicated time in the kitchen.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Sweet yellow onion, chopped
- 18 ounce bottle of sweet barbecue sauce
- 20 oz can crushed pineapple
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Cooked brown rice, for serving
- Place the chicken breasts in the bottom of the slow cooker and top with the chopped onion.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the barbecue sauce, crushed pineapple (with juice), and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour the sauce mixture over the chicken and onions.
- Cook on LOW for 5-6 hours.
- Serve over brown rice