As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Make these juicy and tender air fryer chicken thighs for dinner tonight! They have the perfect amount of seasoning and then are air-fried to get that crispy outside without drying them out!
One of the many things I LOVE about my air fryer is its ability to cook meat quickly while keeping it nice and juicy on the inside and crispy/crunchy on the outside. These air fryer chicken thighs are no exception!
Easy Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
They aren’t breaded like many other chicken recipes I have shared, so they are a perfectly healthy option and work really well for people following a low-carb or Keto diet. Of course, you don’t have to be on any kind of diet to enjoy these yummy chili ranch-flavored chicken thighs.
How long do you cook thighs in the air fryer?
We cook these bone-in chicken thighs for 25-30 minutes. It’s best to use a meat thermometer and air fry them until it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
What temperature do you cook chicken in an Air Fryer?
We cook chicken thighs at 400ºF in the air fryer.
What to serve with air fryer chicken thighs?
- Air Fryer Baked Potatoes
- Buttered Carrots
- Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
- Green Beans with Caramelized Shallots
- Instant Pot Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Air Fryer Broccoli
- Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
Air Fryer Chicken Thighs Recipe
- 4 chicken thighs bone in and skin on
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ranch seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Rub the olive oil over both sides of the chicken thighs.
- Mix together the Ranch seasoning, chili powder, paprika and salt and pepper to taste in a small bowl.
- Coat the outside of the chicken well in the seasoning mixture.
- Cook in the air fryer for 25-30 minutes, or until the internal temperature has reached at least 165 degrees. Turn the chicken once halfway through cooking.
- Serve and enjoy!